» Effectively communicate your brand online
Custom WordPress and website development
Netgen is a leading web design and development agency in Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa. We are also based in London, UK and specialise in creating custom WordPress websites that are tailored to meet the specific needs of our local and international clients. Our team of experienced developers are well-versed in the latest technologies and trends, ensuring that your website is built to the highest standards. We offer hosting, as well as ongoing support and maintenance services to ensure that your website remains up-to-date and secure. Our goal is to provide you with a website that not only looks great but also performs well for your business. Contact us today for more information about our WordPress web design services in Cape Town, Johannesburg or London.
Netgen does web development for individuals, corporations and businesses of all sizes, both local and international. No matter how big or small your budget, we can develop a solution for you. With the philosophy that we know the web but you understand your business, we will ensure that your new website is in line with your business goals by working together with you.
- The open-source platform allows for all the customisation needed for complex websites
- WordPress is SEO friendly and immediately gives your website a boost
- Designs can easily be made mobile friendly and responsive to screen size
- It’s an incredibly user-friendly system that allows our clients to make updates if they wish
- WordPress works brilliantly for eCommerce websites both large and small
Our web design and development solutions
Our long-standing relationship with Lindt made us the natural choice when they needed to create an ecommerce website during the pandemic. With people unable to visit stores, Lindt wanted to bring their products to the masses. However, this was no ordinary ecommerce experience, and we knew that it would require some unique WordPress plugins.
In addition to developing the RoloNext mobile app, we built a mobile-friendly WordPress brochure website designed to showcase the RoloNext mobile app and allow people to sign up to create a RoloNext account.
NXT-9 is a company works on a variety of different projects with many different businesses. Our team of designers and developers used custom code to create a WordPress website that effectively communicated NXT-9’s brand identity to its target audience.
Our custom plugins
In the dynamic world of web development, customisation is key to creating a unique and powerful online presence. Our company has embarked on an exciting journey by venturing into the creation of custom WordPress plugins, allowing our clients to take control of their website’s features and functionalities like never before.
Why custom WordPress plugins?
WordPress, known for its flexibility and user-friendly interface, powers millions of websites worldwide. However, to truly stand out in the digital landscape, a one-size-fits-all approach might not be enough. Custom plugins empower us to tailor a website to meet the specific needs and goals of your business.
Benefits of Custom WordPress Plugins:
- Tailored functionality: Develop features that are precisely aligned with your business requirements. Whether it’s advanced forms, unique ecommerce integrations or specialised content displays, custom plugins provide the solution.
- Optimised performance: Off-the-shelf plugins often come with features that may not be needed, impacting site performance. With custom plugins, you can optimise your website for speed and efficiency by including only the functionalities you require.
- Enhanced security: Security is paramount in the online world. By developing custom plugins, we have greater control over the security measures implemented, reducing the risk of vulnerabilities associated with third-party solutions.
The web design and development process at Negten
At Netgen, we firmly believe that your website is one of your most important marketing and sales tools. Therefore, we pay as much attention to the usability of your site as we do to how it looks.
Our process starts with getting an understanding of your website requirements before we plan the design. Once the design and web development are complete, a dedicated tester will go through everything to ensure it works as it should.
Talk to us about building your website
Take a look at some of the solutions we’ve created for our clients and get in touch to find out what we can do for you