2020 has been quite an adjustment for everyone with the outbreak of COVID-19 and the national lockdown here in South Africa. Over the last few weeks, we have seen lockdown levels being lifted and many are heading back to their working life in Level 3. However, the threat has not passed and we need to remain alert during this difficult time to help keep people safe.
This is where RegEasy from Netgen Custom Software comes in. RegEasy is an online programme that helps you to record and store all information about those who enter your offices or place of business. This data is crucial for keeping clients and employees safe during these worrying times.
Key features of RegEasy
RegEasy will help you monitor the day-to-day access of anyone who enters your place of business, putting your mind at ease if any issues arise.
- On the home dashboard, you can see how many visitors and employees have visited the company on a particular day and over the whole week.
- The questions asked of each person entering your premises and their answers can be exported into a spreadsheet.
- All information is stored on the cloud, so you can search for visitors and employees’ data, and get in touch with them quickly should they be at risk of infection.
- The system is easy to use, with how-to videos to help you along your way.
3 easy steps to log people entering your premises
1. Enter personal details – name, visitor or employee, and visitor’s company name.
2. Select any ailments or symptoms they are experiencing, and assess their readiness to enter the building.
3. Select the result – admit, quarantine or reject.
The benefits of RegEasy
- The system stores records of all the employees and visitors who enter your business.
- You can track people quickly if someone does test positive for COVID-19.
- Important data like contact information is accessible wherever you are.
- All information is saved on the cloud on our secure servers.
Rest easy with RegEasy
In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that one thing is certain – you have control over who enters your place of business and the ability to track them in an emergency. Sign up with RegEasy today.