TrackEasy is a lead management solution that was developed by Netgen. It started life as a simple method of tracking leads from a website contact form but has grown into a powerful yet cost-effective CRM tool.
The Netgen team spotted a need for a Customer Relationship Management tool that could work for businesses of all sizes but wouldn’t cost the Earth. The developers also believed that it was important for the tool to plug into any website or digital campaign with ease. This is exactly what they created TrackEasy to do.
Why use TrackEasy?
- Streamline lead Management
- Make and track sales easily in the system
- Quickly setup and use tracking
- Track Status of each lead
TRACKEASY LEAD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Are you maintaining multiple leads systems, with spreadsheets that aren’t being updated regularly? Now is the time to bring all of your sales leads from multiple sources together into a single database. TrackEasy is simple to use and you’ll see the ROI within weeks. Don’t lose your sales leads in a proverbial black hole!
TrackEasy simplifies the lead management process for companies large and small. It can help you to manage your entire sales team by providing you with all the tools you need to designate sales leads, assign tasks, view communication history, pull reports and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns. TrackEasy also has an SMS and email function that allows quick and easy communication with leads. Each message and reply are then recorded on their profile.
You’ll never lose another lead again. TrackEasy is an online programme with a full SQL database with audit controls and full security to protect your data and back it up safely.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Centralised data collection from multiple sources
- Quick access to information
- Efficient lead capture forms
- Automated reports
- Ability to filter data according to different parameters
- No loss of important data due to salesperson turnover
- Cloud-based solution allowing for global access to data
- Sales tasks can be assigned remotely
Plugs into SMS gateways, email systems, auto responders, etc.