We all know it – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok. Social media is everywhere and used by just about everyone. It’s also become a huge resource for businesses looking to amplify their brands and talk directly to their customers.
In essence, social media marketing is another stream of advertising that your business should be using. The key areas where this form of marketing can assist you are:
- Building your brand
- Increasing your sales
- Driving traffic to your website
Getting your marketing up and running on social media is easy. Just follow this formula:
- Create a strategy – As with any marketing, you need to have a strategy in place for how you are going to use the platforms.
- Publish great content – Everything you post needs to be interesting or useful to your audience. Social media is all about sparking a conversation.
- Listen to your followers – Once you have the conversation going, you need to listen to what people are saying about your brand and to your brand. It’s essential to hear your followers and to engage with them.
- Analyse your results – Social media provides great metrics on how many people are seeing your content, who specifically is seeing it and how they are engaging with it. You can learn from these results and improve your content all the time.
- Boost your posts – Most platforms have the option to boost posts or run adverts in order to help you reach more people outside of your followers. You can use this feature to increase your target base or to reinforce your message with those already there.
Get some social media marketing help
Our team has the know-how to build creative social media marketing strategies and to engage with followers on a professional and personal level. Let us help you to get going on social media and build your audience.